Tuesday, August 28, 2007

7.14.07 Christine and Donavan

I shoot this wedding last month (Through Steve Lyons Photography) but I just finished editing their images a couple of weeks ago and I was so happy with the pictures and with the bride and groom that I wanted to post a few. These two are truly meant for each other. They both were glowing the whole day, along with their families. Christine's dad had a smile on his face from ear to ear the whole day (Literally)! This was one of those weddings where every where I turned people were laughing, dancing and having a GREAT time! There was a lot of love around these two. What an awesome couple, I wish them all the love in the world. Congratulations Christine and Donavan, I'm so glad I was part of your wedding day!







How cute is this family...

EVERYONE WAS HAVING FUN....

No comments: