Saturday, October 13, 2007

10.6.07 Lisa and Kevin

Time really flew the past few months from when I shoot Lisa's sister's wedding this past August. I could not believe it was already time for Lisa and Kevin's wedding! What a beautiful couple, Lisa looked absolutely stunning! Their ceremony was at the beautiful St. Cecilia church on Madison Rd. and their reception was up at Drees Pavilion. I had so much fun at this wedding. We started at Salon on Madison Rd, which is where Lisa works (if anyone is looking for a great salon, the place is awesome!). Then we went to Kenwood Towne Centre for the girls to get their make-up done, and I thought that was a great idea. Guys always do "guy" stuff on the wedding they might go play some gulf in the morning, or watch some collage football...or in Kevin's case go to the pub..., so why shouldn't the girls go shopping, and do something really girly! It was great, I loved it.









No comments: