Monday, October 27, 2008

Sarah and Adam

I'm finally getting caught up with sleep, parenting,...laundry..work..you know all that good stuff...so I thought I would start posting some of my amazing weddings from this last summer..

Sarah and Adam had a great day, beautiful weather, beautiful couple what more could I ask for! And now this great couple is expecting their first baby! I couldn't be more excited for them!


















They had a Grateful Dead cover band at the reception..oh it was so much fun. It brought back a lot of memories!


2 comments:

Aviva Events said...

Fabulous :) I know I've already told you I love all these, but I just thought I'd tell you again! Hope all is well with you and the bebe.

Vanessa said...

YAY more gorgeous pictures! I am looking forward to catching up and seeing everything you took over the summer.